Henderson County, North Carolina
live Safely and
Their Own Homes
ABOUT US – Printable Brochures
We currently have three brochures about Aging Projects, Inc. that we invite you to download, print and distribute wherever there is an interest in helping people to remain in their own homes as they age. The three brochures are:
- General Information — What is Aging Projects, Inc.?
- Information about Volunteering with Aging Projects, Inc.
- Information about becoming a Service Provider with Aging Projects, Inc.
Each file is a high-quality-print pdf with the 3 flyers above as separate pages. After downloading, the file may be opened in Adobe Reader, version 6 or later. (This usually happens automatically in your browser; if not, you may need to locate the downloaded file on your computer and open it in Adobe Reader.)
From there, you may print either all 3 pages or just the page(s) you wish. Note that each printed or copied 8½ by 11"
page should be cut to make two half-sheet-sized brochures.
Download the 3-page brochure file in COLOR:
Use the color version to print from a color or black & white printer and/or reproduce on a color or black & white copier.
Download the Aging Projects, Inc. flyer in color
- For help with downloading the brochures, contact the Webmaster.
- For ideas and suggestions on distributing the brochures where they will be most helpful, contact the Marketing Team.
- For general information about Aging Projects, Inc., contact the Director.
Aging Projects, Inc.
P.O. Box 5043
Hendersonville, NC 28792