Henderson County, North Carolina
live Safely and
Their Own Homes
Disclaimer – The sole purpose of this website is to provide a directory of various in-home services available in Henderson County, North Carolina. Aging Projects, Inc. provides no services, nor does it endorse or recommend any of the service providers listed herein. It is the sole responsibility of those who use this website to personally evaluate any service provider before engaging that organization to perform any service.
Suggested Questions to ask prospective providers:
- Do you provide references with name, address and phone number and permission to contact them?
- Do you provide written estimates?
- Do you provide written guarantees?
- Will you provide copies of your licenses and credentials and understand that I will be checking them through links on the Aging Projects website?
- Are you and your employees insured (e.g., workers compensation) and bonded and will you supply copies of those contracts?
- Do you understand that a criminal background check may be requested of you?
to ask if you are considering leaving home for a facility with more services:
- Is the facility licensed?
- What age are the clients served?
- What services are included in the base maintenance price?
- What additional services are available on an optional basis?
We strongly recommend that you check references
for a service provider you are considering hiring by contacting the Better Business Bureau
. Where possible, information is listed on the Provider Information page, including the date we obtained the information. Please check to update this information before hiring a service provider.
BBB of Asheville/Western NC
Website to Check Out a Business or Charity:
112 Executive Park
Asheville NC 28801-2426
Where supplied to us, licensing/credentialing information
is available on the Provider Information page. We have included the date we verified the information. Please check to update this information before hiring a service provider.